CreatBot F430 PEEK 3D Printer’s Main features & Highlights
- Automatic bed leveling: the F430’s probe levels the ceramic print bed with 25 points with BLTouch smart sensor.
- Dual extrusion: enables 3D printing with two different materials simultaneously, including soluble support.
- Closed and heated chamber: the build area may heat up to 70°C, for better 3D printing quality minimizes warping
- Print engineering-grade materials with confidence
- CreatBot’s F430 boasts a number of high-temperature features:
- 420°C extruder
- Carbon-fiber coated glass-ceramic build pate that heats up to 140°C for wonderfully smooth undersides(excellent adhesion)
- Such elements allow it to 3D print both common thermoplastics and engineering-grade materials. These include PLA, ABS, Carbon-fiber-filled, Wood-filled, Nylon, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, flexible plastics, TPU, PVA, and more.
- High-temperature nozzle: capable of reaching up to 420°C and heated chamber is available to 3D print high-performance polymer materials such as PEEK, ULTEM.
- The CreatBot F430 is also equipped with a filament detector to prevent losing prints after running out of filament, and an “outage restored” functionality that saves print progress at all times in case of a power failure. And, after prints are complete, the printer automatically shuts down.
- Full metal hot end
High manufacturing precision
- Complete metal housing
- Large build volume : 40 x 30 x 30 cm /400x300x300 mm / 16″ x 12″ x 12″
- Simple and intuitive operation via touch screen
- Direct drive of the extruder
- Air filter: for a safer user environment.
- The printer’s air filter enables it to be placed anywhere in an office environment without emitting potentially harmful particles.